• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Jean_quemener

Mi16 Power Steering Pump

Jean_quemener

Seams like im loosing things left rite and center.

just got my gearbox mounted to my engine and went to fit my power steering pump, i think im missing a bracket with 3 holes that bolts on top of the gearbox, but im not sure could some one with the early mi16 motor post a pic of the power steering pump/ gearbox area so i can see if im missing something.

would be a great help

thanks jean.

jerseypug
Seams like im loosing things left rite and center.

just got my gearbox mounted to my engine and went to fit my power steering pump, i think im missing a bracket with 3 holes that bolts on top of the gearbox, but im not sure could some one with the early mi16 motor post a pic of the power steering pump/ gearbox area so i can see if im missing something.

would be a great help

thanks jean.

i think i still have the bracket that came off the mi gearbox. ill have a look and give you a call

Jean_quemener

ah nice one tim wasn't to sure if i had taken it of before i sent the box up to you or not, if its not with you then its in my garage some where, i hope haha.

jerseypug
ah nice one tim wasn't to sure if i had taken it of before i sent the box up to you or not, if its not with you then its in my garage some where, i hope haha.

sorry mate, just had a look and i have not got it.

tim

Jean_quemener

ok no problem, thanks for looking tim