• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
AndyJ

Phase 1 Goodridge Hoses

AndyJ

Can anyone confirm whether these are correct for a phase 1?

I ordered a set of what I thought were phase 2 1.9 hoses and got these, the company I got them off are trying to say that I ordered phase 1 ones and are not interested in having them back...but these look odd to me cos the front hoses (bottom) have a female end on each end, is this right?

HPIM0217.jpg

Can you set me straight before i go back to them?

welshpug

phase 1 and 2 are the same, its 1.6-1.9 that varies, those bottom pair for the front should have a male at one end.

AndyJ
phase 1 and 2 are the same, its 1.6-1.9 that varies, those bottom pair for the front should have a male at one end.

Thanks very much!

Miles

I hope you got the nut's with them too

AndyJ
I hope you got the nut's with them too

I did but they aren't any use to me like this :lol:

EdCherry

Just get some male to male adapters from Automec if they wont take em back. Will do the job although would be better to get some made for purpose.

AndyJ
Just get some male to male adapters from Automec if they wont take em back. Will do the job although would be better to get some made for purpose.

Shoddy bodge jobs might be par for the course for you phase 1 boys :lol: I'd rather have the right ones...but now I just want my cash back, they were ordered for the MOT and arrived late as it is so pretty pointless now.

EdCherry
Shoddy bodge jobs might be par for the course for you phase 1 boys :lol: I'd rather have the right ones...but now I just want my cash back, they were ordered for the MOT and arrived late as it is so pretty pointless now.

For a start dont even go calling my work shoddy, I didn't buy s*itty goodridge hoses in the first place.

I gave you a option out, which isn't a bodge job its a solution even if not the most desirable.

AndyJ
For a start dont even go calling my work shoddy, I didn't buy s*itty goodridge hoses in the first place.

I gave you a option out, which isn't a bodge job its a solution even if not the most desirable.

Easy on mate, I was only joking :lol: