• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Raccoon

Rubbers

Raccoon

I've been trying to find the rubbers that run along the bottom of the window (not sure what their proper name is, they're on the door but they sit against the window) for a 205 CTi, does anyone have any ideas where I should be looking? Or will ones from a regular 205 do?

Raccoon

No-one? :mellow:

MerlinGTI

Scraper moldings, we call them at work.

I take it you have tried Peugeot ? I know they still supply gti ones. I couldn't tell you if gti and cti ones are the same.

Tried eBay and the wanted section here?

BERTMAN

local scrap yard's?

edit: noticed your in stoke... Mcguinesses usually have a 205 or two, and theres always car transplants in Nantwich

Edited by BERTMAN

Raccoon
local scrap yard's?

edit: noticed your in stoke... Mcguinesses usually have a 205 or two, and theres always car transplants in Nantwich

I was down McGuinesses the other day, they've got 2 205's in there at the moment, but I was there after a bumper and an ariel base so I never thought to check the rubbers. I'll probably have to go and have another look.

I'm pretty sure that the CTi are different from all the others since the door doesn't have a frame that runs all around the window, still I'm hoping that i can bodge one to fit, sick of having my door fill with water :ph34r:

Paul_13
sick of having my door fill with water :P

There are drain points in the doors just give them a clean out for a temporary fix <_<

Raccoon
There are drain points in the doors just give them a clean out for a temporary fix :P

The drain points do work, it's just that the rain gets in quicker than it can get out lol

percypug
The drain points do work, it's just that the rain gets in quicker than it can get out lol

LOL LOL,,,

strange that ,, water gets in mine quicker than i can get it out!!!! Smells like and old Cess pit, as its been standing in a barn for 4 years before i rescued it!!!..

Hope you find some.

I missed some door and boots seals on ebay the other day,,, sold for £7,,,,, bloody bargain,, i nnearlly stabbed myself...

Have fun

Raccoon
LOL LOL,,,

strange that ,, water gets in mine quicker than i can get it out!!!! Smells like and old Cess pit, as its been standing in a barn for 4 years before i rescued it!!!..

Hope you find some.

I missed some door and boots seals on ebay the other day,,, sold for £7,,,,, bloody bargain,, i nnearlly stabbed myself...

Have fun

In a barn for 4 years? good luck with that lol

Its quickly becoming apparent that parts on a CTi that differ from other 205's are quite hard to come by ;) You'll have to let me know if you find somewhere that stocks a lot of CTi parts :)

MerlinGTI
i nnearlly stabbed myself...

Tickled me :)

percypug
Tickled me :)

arrgghhh, another Kent person...

Where abouts???

MerlinGTI

Oh im sorry, do you wish me to move? :)

About 10 minutes from you captain :D Medway.