• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
stubby205

Brembo Brakes

stubby205

i orderd some brembo brake disks from brembo on the 1st of may, it said next day delivery and with it being saturday the order wouldnt go through until tuesday as monday was a bank holiday. it says next day delivery if orderd before 4pm, so as i orderd sat i expected them to arrive wed...... its now the 14th and ive still not recieved them :lol: has anybody has this problem with brembo? ive sent a email today and just waiting for a response

Tom Fenton

Ring them up. Then you actually get to speak to someone rather than an anonymous email. I don't understand why people do not ring places these days, but instead complain over the internet about them. It happens on here and other forums I use regularly.

Cameron

Yeah definitely! If you want to get something done then call them, it's so easy to just write an email dismissing the matter because they don't have to worry about what you'll say to them. Plus you get answers there and then!

harryskid

Yer SHOUT at em! :D

stubby205

i got an email back the same day saying "Your parcel was delivered on the 5th of may signed for by Bartlett. is there any chance you can check with your neighbours??" none of my neighbours are named BARTLETT then i recieved another email saying "We have a update on this for you. DHL have phoned to say the parcel was delivered in error to a company on the same route as yourself. they will collect the parcel and redeliver it to you on monday. sorry for the delay we hope this helps." so its sorted and i now expect them to be deliverd monday :lol: and i didnt have to ring them but would have if i didnt recieve a email.