• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
JamieTonks

Somone To Set My Suspension And Neg Camber Up

JamieTonks

Hi Guys

do you know anyone in the midlands area who can install my new front coilovers, excentric top mounts, 309 arms and 309 shafts and set it all up with a bit of camber?

Im not sure how easy or hard it is to get it all set up correctly

Thanks Jamie

All Praise The GTI

hi mate forwarded those pics did you get them?

those are all pretty simple parts to fitt and you can set the topmounts up roughly then go get it set properly at a garage :D

JamieTonks

can any garage do them?

and yes i got the pics mate will be in touch

Edited by JamieTonks

All Praise The GTI

not all i doubt but im sure most places that do tracking and allighment could

cool :D

Tom Fenton

Contact Ed at EJM Preparation on the industrial estate in Alcester. He knows his way around a 205 and can do as you need and also set the corner weights.

Henry Yorke

Itherwise I am sure someone at ABMotorsport would be able to point you in the right direction.

JamieTonks
Contact Ed at EJM Preparation on the industrial estate in Alcester. He knows his way around a 205 and can do as you need and also set the corner weights.

Great they are like 10 mins away from me :D

Tom Fenton

He is an old mate of mine now running his own motorsport prep business, has rallied 205's and 309's. If you search the net he has a website with contact phone numbers on it. Mention me when you ring up.

JamieTonks
He is an old mate of mine now running his own motorsport prep business, has rallied 205's and 309's. If you search the net he has a website with contact phone numbers on it. Mention me when you ring up.

brumster

Jamie, give Andy at AB Motorsport a call. He can probably do this himself but there is also a guy two units away from him with all the right setup kit, he's ex-ralliart and does proper chassis setup. He set up my rally car on it's Reigers and the transformation after having it done properly is well worth the money. Andy tends to do the ground work of fitting all the bits, then the chap round the corner can set it all up properly for you.

edit : Actually Andy is away on event at the moment, so might need to give it a week... :D

Edited by brumster