• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
monkee87

Pts Grille Sticker Picture Please!

monkee87

As the title states, i'd love a close up picture of how the sticker is actually on the grill. Anyone got one?

I've never seen one up close and i'm about to put one on my freshly painted grille! :D Would love to know how it is on an original Rallye.

Thanks.

monkee87

I want to know if they fold down into the gaps on the grille? Or do they just stick to the face of the grille? Like i've said, i've never seen one up really close..

Can't really see on the picture you sent Baz, sorry.

Baz

That wholly depends more on the sticker you have to fit, and whther you fit it that way or not!

Most of the readily available ones aren't big enough to go into the gaps, and there's not much there to stick to anyway, they do/can go a little onto the horizontal planes though, the painted parts you'll see looking down though yes.

Edited by Baz

monkee87
That wholly depends more on the sticker you have to fit, and whther you fit it that way or not!

Most of the readily available ones aren't big enough to go into the gaps, and there's not much there to stick to anyway, they do/can go a little onto the horizontal planes though, the painted parts you'll see looking down though yes.

http://www.designstuffonline.co.uk/signs-a...lbot-sport.html

Got mine from here. I'm led to believe that it's someone off here who does them? Well at least i think it is.

I guess then it just depends on how big the sticker is.

Thanks Baz. :D

Baz

Yes, Jonnygoodhand.

You can just about see what i meant above in my picture;

th_DSC00791.jpg

monkee87

Cheers guys. I'll upload a pic when i get my grille back from the paint shop. It's going to be fun putting it on, never done anything like it! :ph34r:

TU_Later

Baz, Is your bottom grille white? Cause that's been an idea of mine to tidy up the front, as my numberplate is on the bonnet.. Standard :ph34r:

Sorry to change the subject!

Baz
Baz, Is your bottom grille white? Cause that's been an idea of mine to tidy up the front, as my numberplate is on the bonnet.. Standard :P

Sorry to change the subject!

Nope it just doesn't have one... ;)