• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Will Eastman

Fitting 309 Seats Into 205

Will Eastman

Hey i am looking at possibly getting 309 goodwoods to fit into my 205, i am confident with being able to fit the fronts just using a metal plate as a braket or something (correct me if its much harder than this). I dont know how to fit the rear seats tho. Will they actualy fit into the space?? how will i fix them on?? any help or advise would be great, or a re-dirrection to a good thread, i did a seach but found nothing, thanks

Baz

I guess you've founbd some topics on how to fit the fronts then?

The rear seats fit straight in, as they're essentially exactly the same as the 205 ones. :)

205turbo

you need to use the brackets off the base seats from the 205 on the 309 seats (2 x 8mm bolts per bracket) and the using a philips screwdrivw remove the plastic cover on the uprights, they will now fit straight in,

Edited by 205turbo

Baz

Or just use the complete 309 ones, as i usually keep and supply with the seats, they're slightly different design although basically the same, just allows the seat bases to be easily removable. :)

Will Eastman

Hey what so the 309 seats your selling come with the brackets to fit them straight into my 205??? Sorry a little confused baz

Baz

Yes, as the 309 ones are in 2 parts, the brackets that bolt to the car, and the brackets on the seat, they then slot together so the rear seat bases are easily removable. Or, as Paul said, you can just screw the 205 base brackets to them and fit them as normal.