• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Houghy

Fitted New Springs.

Guest Houghy

Iv just fitted some new standard front springs to my 205, and im thinking that they may have supplied me with the wrong ones because the front end seems to sit really high? heres a pic of how it looks now (arches are off for paint) can someone tell me if this is how its meant to sit on standard springs?

Thanks

Dave

15313_420716479383_577459383_5325079_482101_n.jpg

swordfish210

The might settle a bit, and the arch gap will reduce with the wheel arch on. I'd say it's fine really.

Guest Houghy

they have been on over 2 weeks now, it might look higher to me because the old springs were snapped, if thats standard height it will just be an excuse to get it lowered a little :)

Paul_13

Would help with the arch on

welshpug

looks perfectly, fine to me, they do seem to sit very high, but they handle wonderfully sat at standard height on all standard parts :lol:

hothatch

agreed. looks perfect

jord294

if they are std front springs, you'll be wanting me to make sure your new rear beam is at std height too :lol:

Guest Houghy

im willing to take you up on that offer, but i havnt got a car on the road atm so cant get to you infortunately :wacko: