• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Gavin Waddell

Grp A Suspension

Gavin Waddell

Hey guys

I am asking this on behalf of a friend, he is building a grp a 205 and needs to know what hubs they ran, whether it was a 205 part or if it was a custom cast jobbie. Also any other info on suspension set up the grp a cars used. I remember seeing a link for a French site that hasd some pretty fancy parts for sale.

I think that money isnt really a qusetion his building the car for a customer so any sites or for sale ads are welcome

THanks Gavin

Gavin Waddell

Come on guys, some one must know something, I've tried s search bit doesn't really give me anything usefull. Nô one knows of this french site im on about?

Gavi

brumster

I've scanned the homologation papers for you and all I can see is what looks like a custom fabricated rear carrier (pics are not great), tubular front wishbones and the rear beam arrangement with the additional link bars - all the front hubs look the standard cast items to me.

Sounds like you're after the rear beam mentioned in this thread. That'll be KRS.

Edited by brumster

Daz_C

Worth giving Skip Brown Cars a ring ?