• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Will Eastman

My Cars Got Some New Shoes

Will Eastman

i am not the proud owner of these 1.6 speedlines bought off ebay>>>

th_Picture1.png

th_Picture3.png

th_Picture2.png

am generaly pleased with the look although went down the local petrol station to put air in them and only 2 would inflate the other wouldnt even read as having a pressure hmm. The wheels have some chips out of them some duno if that would be it, ill get some pics up of that.

And also the tyres are rally comp tyres and are not road legal so am unsure what to do with them? (is it a bad idea to just drive these on the road?) any ideas of what they would sell for? they are 165/70/r14 btw.

Any way guys what do you think

rescue dude

Don't think you'll have much trouble selling the tyre's.

They won't last 5 minutes on the road. As for legallity, have they got "for racing purpose's only" moulded into them?

If so they are illegal to use on the road and you'll get 12 point's if your caught.

welshpug

mmm Colways!

are they all the same gravely tread? you never know on here as there are a few that road rally, some of them use gravel tyres for it ;)

Will Eastman

yeh 5 tyres all the same, nah dont think they have for rally use only but i know they havnt got an E on them or something which you have to have to be alowed on the road. Guss ill sell them can somone give me a ruff pricng for the 5?? or is it best to go ebay?

welshpug

hard to say since Colway went bust a year or two ago.

harryskid
hard to say since Colway went bust a year or two ago.

Still seems to be a lot of their tyres knocking about though, i just got hold of a mint set of rally slicks.

:blush:

Henry Yorke

they will be great if it snows again!

Will Eastman

cheers well guess il chuck them up on the for sale and see where they get to. thanks