• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
monkee87

266mm 306 Xsi Brake Upgrade

monkee87

So everyone seems to go for the GTi6 upgrade, but i've heard that they are paper thin close to the wheels and they make the car feel alot different in cornering and accelerating.

My question is, does anyone do the XSi upgrade? Is it worth it and do you need a different master cylinder to the normal 205 one. I also assume that they fit the 1.9 hubs?

Does anyone know if the 205 GTi ABS master cylinder went into any other Peugeots? Only has 2 brake lines coming out of it, unlike the normal 4 on a NON ABS GTi.

Thanks.

swordfish210

I'm using 306 XSI calipers on my XT. I love them, they stop the car really well and i diidnt notice any difference in handling. If you do a search i started a thread called 266mm brakes or some derivative and that listed the full spec of what i used for the upgrade.

There, found it in less than 2 minutes: http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?s...rakes+parts+405

Edited by swordfish210