• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
davev

309 Wishbone Length

davev

hi, ive got a quick question that im finding difficult to find. though im sure ive saw it about somewere.

basicly as per the title id like to know what the lengths are of the two wishbones. as ive just been changing the wishbones on a mates car and thought we was putting 309 ones on but i noticed that they are the same length as the ones coming off.

i took a quick measurment and i got 82cm from bolt centre to ball joint centre(or 84cm to the end)

i can only assume someone put 309 ones on in the past and was running it with 1.6 driveshafts as i definatly put a set on 309 shafts in as eash one was a good 1-2cm longer fully compressed.

thanks.

Anthony

I'm sure this is the third time this has been asked in as many days!

Easiest way to tell is that 205 wishbones have webbing on them, and 309 wishbones don't. There's only something in the order of 10mm odd difference in length between them.

pug_ham
I'm sure this is the third time this has been asked in as many days!

It is & it was only two topics below this one in the Brakes, Suspension & Steering section.

http://forum.205gtidrivers.com/index.php?showtopic=116801.

My reply ought to have show up in the "View New Posts".

Graham.