• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Alfie

Front Bumper Bolts

Alfie
;) I thought i was going to save mine! b---dy things all buggered. I think all i want is that attaches to the wing ie:bolts, nuts and spacers. The slide brakets are all ok. Main dealer not much help and suggests that they are not available now?

jimistdt

I bought some the day before yesterday, from my old mate Dean at Peugeot Parts.

www.peugeotparts.co.uk

Tell him Jimi say to try him.

2-Pugs

The bolts are still available from Peugeot, I bought some the other day from my local dealer

You need 4 off 7429 47, they are £3.63 each.

You can also pick them up on ebay for a similiar price

Nuts and washers are standard M6 (I think?) fare

Edited by 2-Pugs

jimistdt

692493 CAPSCREW

742624 FIXING SPACER

742716 F/BUMPER BUFFER

If you mean the rubber buffer, the hexagonal (?) spacer and the bolt ('tis M8) , that fasten into the slider, then thats them, if you mean the plastic ended bolt that physically goes through the bumper, then they are as 2-pugs posted above.

Edited by jimistdt

Alfie
The bolts are still available from Peugeot, I bought some the other day from my local dealer

You need 4 off 7429 47, they are £3.63 each.

You can also pick them up on ebay for a similiar price

Nuts and washers are standard M6 (I think?) fare

Thanks for that, I need some clarification here I think, the7429's are the ones that fit in the bumper recess. These are ok as are theslides that are fixed to the back of both sides. I think the parts I need are the bolts, nuts and the plastic bobbin type spacer that slides into the bracket on the backside :lol: sorry, but I cant see what these look like as it was all smashed to pieces in the accident. There is a bracket and bolt set on Auto5 site, no drawing, so can't really see whats enclosed?.

Edited by Alfie

jimistdt

7, 8 & C are what I listed.

welshpug

and 13 pictured is the box of fixings that'll save you quite a bit :lol:

jimistdt

13 Doesn't contain the bits I listed, only the plastic bumper fixings that go through the bumper, the metal spring clips that hold the trim a few m8 nuts, the plastic U-cipls that seem to fix to the valance somewhere (?).

nor does it include the metal bracket on the wing, 7416.06, but Alfie doesn't need that bit. :lol:

Edited by jimistdt

Alfie
13 Doesn't contain the bits I listed, only the plastic bumper fixings that go through the bumper, the metal spring clips that hold the trim a few m8 nuts, the plastic U-cipls that seem to fix to the valance somewhere (?).

nor does it include the metal bracket on the wing, 7416.06, but Alfie doesn't need that bit. :lol:

Yes, got that now. I did a search about this topic and I'm surprised that its not been "pinned" tbh, seeing that a lot of owners must be removing the front bumpers for a lot of projects, engines in/out and such like. Could include methods and tips experienced by members? :P

Eliganza

I too have this problem, I'm after the side bracket parts that jimistdt listed:

692493 CAPSCREW

742624 FIXING SPACER

742716 F/BUMPER BUFFER

Are these the actual peugeot part numbers? Will I still be able to get these from a peugeot dealer? Thanks :rolleyes: