• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
yeti-dj

Goodwood Seats, How Hard To Strip Down?

yeti-dj

Hello, i've got Goodwood leather seats in my little 205 and have got hold of heater panels to fit into them from a Saab 900 turbo that are in great condition, no more chilly mornings, but before i get into a world of problems though i would ask and see if anyone has done this before, i have stripped and repaired many 205 gti seats but never full leather before,

any hints or tips would be great

thanks...

omega

good luck

not done this but would be intrested in seeing pics if you manage to do it

yeti-dj

no bother with the photos, planning on doing it when the weather gets a bit better..

hoping it will be fairly straight forward but i freakin hate the hog clips that hold the seat covers on, why not zips i dont know???

Super Josh

Buy a pair of hog ring pliers and hog rings fro the bay before you start. Makes the job much easier :)

Josh

rescue dude

Heated seats?

Ya big softy. :)

yeti-dj

getting into the car at 4am leaving for a check-in at heliport is'nt fun at the best of time let alone the middle of winter, especially onto freezing cold leather seats..just need to figure out how to keep them cool in the summer, haha never happy...

a bit soft but im all for creature comforts..... :)