• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Alfie

Red Trim

Alfie

Is it still available? Just received my replacement bumper, courtesy of Dr Sarty, thanks Rich, its in good nick but the trim is a little faded. I've tried a search, to no avail. Also seen mention of GSF as a supplier of Valeo Headlights. Who's GSF please

welshpug

try a google alfie, the first result will tell you who GSF is :mellow:

as for the trim I do believe you can still get them from the dealers :lol:

Daviewonder

Yep red trims still availible from peugeot £50 for all the bits, give or take depending on the discount you get. :mellow:

MerlinGTI

Pug main dealer as said.

If fading is your only issue though, get some T-Cut out on it, will bring it up like new :)

A new front bumper peice was £15 IIRC, when I bought one a couple of months ago :lol:

Alfie
Pug main dealer as said.

If fading is your only issue though, get some T-Cut out on it, will bring it up like new :D

A new front bumper peice was £15 IIRC, when I bought one a couple of months ago :)

Thankyou all for your help, and I've found GSF branch just around the corner from where I work, :lol:

DrSarty
Thankyou all for your help, and I've found GSF branch just around the corner from where I work, :lol:

Let's just hope it's not Gail's Soft Furnishings as opposed to German Swedish & French!

How much did you leave Colin with in the end Terry? I hope the bumper helps anyway, and sorry to offer what I forgot I didn't have.

:)

Alfie
Let's just hope it's not Gail's Soft Furnishings as opposed to German Swedish & French!

How much did you leave Colin with in the end Terry? I hope the bumper helps anyway, and sorry to offer what I forgot I didn't have.

:lol:

Good 'ol english tenner for you Rich, well worn and was worth a lot more when made than it is now mate! :)