• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

106 / Saxo Electric Pas Pump

Cameron

I've got hold of a 106 electric PAS pump off eBay, and just wondering what fittings and hoses people who have them have used. It's going to be hooked up to a Xsara VTS rack, but I imagine all of the rack fittings are the same for different models.. not like Peugeot to change things.

Has anybody got custom hoses made up, or can you use any OE Peugeot / Citroen parts?

Danke!

welshpug

I do believe the fittings are different, sods law :D also the fittings used are not typically standard threads etc so you need to re-use some of them to make up the hoses.

I do believe Alex (Boombang) got a firm local to him to make up a braided hose to suit the Saxo/106 pump with the separate res sat under the expansion tank but I never did anything to that part of the build.

Cameron

Well.. balls. :D

There's a local custom hoses place that sponsor our FS team but I'd rather do it myself. I know the fitting on the PAS pump is massive, M16 or something ridiculous like that! I think the fittings on the rack are normal (ish) sizes though.

boombang

IIRC the 205 connections fit, as said above have to get a place like Pirtek to make up hoses using existing ends.

I never ended up having them made though.

PAS pump sits nicely on top of passenger side chassis leg on a 205, doesn't get in way of anything at all.