• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Mad Scientist

Where Are Rear Stub Axles On The Pug Sport France Site

Mad Scientist

Trying to locate the rear stub axles on the PS France site but my French is not great! Does anyone know where they are listed please?

Thanks,

Pete

SurGie

Give them a call, i have found this way much easier at times to get the right part.

Best to e-mail them for the number as i cant find it.

jord294

anyone thought of doing a group buy for these?????????????????

as i'd be very interested in a few pairs :rolleyes:

Mad Scientist

If someone can find me a link on the site I can try and organise a group buy. I am a trader so could hopefully get some discount......................

anyone got that phone number????

Thanks guys.

Pete

Mad Scientist

Just had an email back from PUg sport France and they say they don't have any??????? :rolleyes:

Mad Scientist
:rolleyes:

welshpug

contact details;

http://www.peugeotsport-racingshop.com/Con.../PNO005_03.aspx

probably best off emailing or speaking to them, the 205_309 catalogue seems to have been slimmed down drastically since the last recent URL change :rolleyes:

stub axle IIRC is a "fusée"

but its called a "wheel swivel" on Servicebox Citroen, which translates via google to "Roue Pivotante"

SurGie

I have just found the number for you.

0033161459555, hope this helps.

slobberingant

I would also be interested in some of these from a group buy if they can be sourced.

If not, maybe somebody could organise to have them made? If there was enough interest it may be economical.

I think its good to have these on supply because if you want them from Peugeot you need to buy the entire trailing arm from memory.

philfingers
I will make some enquiries.

Didn't you say you knew someone who was having these made?

pug_ham

Shenpar have them listed on their website & Skip Browns are a known good source for these iirc.

Graham.

slobberingant
Shenpar have them listed on their website & Skip Browns are a known good source for these iirc.

Graham.

Shenpar do have them listed on their site but they want 46GBP for them which I think is a bit excessive.

Had a look and Special Tuning UK have them too for a similar price.

How much does Skip Brown charge? Also, is there an email address for Skip Brown or a contact on this forum?? Being in Australia makes it a little hard and expensive to call... <_<

Tom Fenton

I'm having some stub axles made in Titanium for my car at some point. Should be lighter and stronger than the standard ones.

treesimon
I'm having some stub axles made in Titanium for my car at some point. Should be lighter and stronger than the standard ones.

Hi Tom,

Have you had these priced up for a pair yet? It would be interesting to know and see if theres enough interest in them to get a batch made?

Tom Fenton

Once I've tried them we will price them up and potentially offer them for general sale.

My car uses the 306 ones which are slightly longer, but I have a standard 205 1900 GTI one to use as a sample as well. I guess 1600 ones could be made as well if there was demand.