• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Richard Claydon

Rear Corner Panel Availability

Richard Claydon

Anyone know if the rear corner panel 8513 64 is still available. Only bit of rust on my car - basically the whole panel has gone through!! I'll try my local dealer Monday

Part 1a in the picture

2c85f10a.jpg

Cheers

Rich

miamichris

NLA mate! Was just in Peugeot yesterday trying to order these and can't get them anymore, both mine ripped off as they had rusted through when I removed my rear bumper.

I've put up a wanted post to see if someone could cut me a pair off a scrap shell, other than that i'm goig to have to try and make them :)

Richard Claydon
NLA mate! Was just in Peugeot yesterday trying to order these and can't get them anymore, both mine ripped off as they had rusted through when I removed my rear bumper.

I've put up a wanted post to see if someone could cut me a pair off a scrap shell, other than that i'm goig to have to try and make them :)

Thought that was gonna be the case - cheers mate.

Don't look that hard to make just bloody awkward getting in there to clean it all up.

I've got a shell that I'm breaking, I'll have a look at how easy they are to get off!

Cheers

Rich

treesimon

If someone does manage to remove one, could they post the dimensions etc. It might be useful as a guide to fabricate one.

Mine is started to rust abit now and im sure many other peoples are.

Richard Claydon

OK will do

Rich

SurGie

Same here for me, my bumper on my GT is sagging down do to it rusting away.

Edited by SurGie

Daviewonder

Anyone know if non genuine ones are available from anywhere?

Edited by Daviewonder

dale205mills

Talk to craig, ho is doing alot of panel work on his lazer green 205. He had one of those made up.

Richard Claydon
Talk to craig, ho is doing alot of panel work on his lazer green 205. He had one of those made up.

Which Craig??

Cheers

Rich

miamichris
Think he means cRaig, he replaced his near side rear wing and other panel on his lazer green.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6846/dscn2167.jpg

That photo is spot on, just what I needed and gives me something to work from when making these things from scratch!! :lol:

lemmingzappa

I have the exact same problem, rusted off on both sides. That picture is helpful though, just need some measurements now.

davepug205

Id just make them as youll proberly find theres a hole under the sealant behind the light cluster, so you want know how big to make it untill you start digging.

cRaig

Mm, sorry guys, If I had thought I would have taken some measurements before the new quarter got put on. If anyone is really struggling to get one made I can ask the chap in the bodyshop if he fancies making a few more for beer tokens and I can post then out..

dcc

pretty sure goliath has a brand spanking new rear quarter panel in his shed

Richard Claydon
Mm, sorry guys, If I had thought I would have taken some measurements before the new quarter got put on. If anyone is really struggling to get one made I can ask the chap in the bodyshop if he fancies making a few more for beer tokens and I can post then out..

Craig, yes please.

Cheers

Rich

paul205mi16

Id be intereted in a couple repair panles too.

TOYBOY

Count me in for a couple if you can get some made up.

treesimon

I would also be interested in getting my hands on some, Has anyone got an old shell knocking around, that they'd be willing to remove the said panel to get a pattern made up to duplicate from?

I think over time these are going to be needed by alot of people. Could be a good little earner for someone.

cRaig

My dad is going to the bodyshop this afternoon and will ask if they fancy making sets during any quiet time.

I'll either update this thread or start a new one if I get some news.

Cheers

Craig

cRaig

Unfortunately chaps, the bodyshop cant find the time or resources to mass produce these. It shouldnt be too hard for someone, as it was done with a paper template and a few folds. Might look into it myself some point fairly soonish..