• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Toilet Duck

Do 106 Rear Seats Fit In The 205?

Toilet Duck

Hi, I'm picking up my latest project today. It's a 1990 205 CJ and the front seats, but mainly the drivers seat has some massive gaping holes in the fabric. Yes I could cover them up with seat covers but I'm thinking of a full seat swap. The seats use a royal blue fabric that I'm presuming will no longer be available. I'm wondering if the rear seats from a 106 will fit in the 205, as there are more 106's about so my chances of getting a decent set of seats should be better.

Now I've tried the search facility, but it won't use 3 letter searches won't work so when you search for "106 seats" the 106 bit gets ignored & you just get all the topics with the word seats, which obviously also gives me stuff about vAlve seats, as well as every topic on seats.

Also am I correct to assume that 106 front seats will fit in a 205? Because of the search problems I'm getting, I'm applying the logic that small cars produced by the same manufacturer will probably use the same front seats.

I appologise in advance for my searching problems.

Toilet Duck

So you can see the state of the seats, heres the ebay link:

Linky!

welshpug

GOOOGLE :lol:

amusingly only a single result directly for "106 seats"

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&s...mp;aq=f&oq=

it talks about the front seats, i think the rear seats are similarly different, i.e brackets etc differ but the general size and shape is probably close enough, the 106 is pretty much the same size as a 205 after all bar a much smaller engine bay :ph34r: