• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
pugpete1108

Will Ford Wheels Fit......

pugpete1108

just found some nice black wheels for my xsara but the are ford fitment (not sure on exact offset).

will they fit my xsara? they are 17's i'm assuming they wil need spacers depending on the offset of course.

am i right in thinking the cetre bore on a ford wheel will not fit on a citroen/pug hub? or is it the other way round

pug_ham

They'll fit but you'll need spacers to change the offset to suit the Xsara.

Centre bore is different on the fords but with a spacer to suit it shouldn't cause an issue.

Graham.

Daviewonder

I know the centre of the ford wheels is too small to go over the hub centre on the citroen, Im not sure about the offset of xsara wheels. Ive got a momo converter setup from when I had ford fitment wheels on my 106 if youre interested?

luggy

The offset for a Citroen Xsara is 19 :(.

Baz

The Ford ones are probabply around ET35

pugpete1108

the ford ones are 40 offset, so what size spacers would i need for them? 20mm? thats a bit big for my likeing

dave, what size are the spacers you have? and how much you want for them?

peakrevs
just found some nice black wheels for my xsara but the are ford fitment (not sure on exact offset).

will they fit my xsara? they are 17's i'm assuming they wil need spacers depending on the offset of course.

am i right in thinking the cetre bore on a ford wheel will not fit on a citroen/pug hub? or is it the other way round

I've found this site very useful for checking wheel fitments and am pleased to pass it on.

http://www.alloywheelsinternational.com/WH...MENTGUIDE1.html