• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
mac205

The Forward Stabilizer Of Cross-section Stability

mac205

Good afternoon.

I from Russia, Moscow.

Till now I only read the given forum, being trained.

Now I build Peugeot 205 with motor TU5JP4, have bought a forward stretcher from version GTI, and here the stabilizer on it is not present.

Actually a question: it is impossible to find the stabilizer from 205 GTI in Russia.

Whether who established the stabilizer from Citroen Xara or Citroen ZX.

In advance thanks.

Sory for bad English.

jimistdt

Hello Mac, welcome to the forum :P

Just to clear a couple of things up, I think you are referring to the Anti Roll Bar, (ARB as we call it).

I know that people often use the 309 front ARB, but I think that will be just as unobtainable for you also.

There is a member by the name of WERF, lives near you, he has had 205's maybe he can help?

Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for.

mac205

ARB from 309 to find unfortunately too it has not turned out.

Thanks for council, but with Werf I am familiar. On this question it could not help me.

Main point - whether probably to establish ARB from Citroen ZX or Peugeot 306

mac205

Again hello.

Whether who can prompt - how much forward cross-section levers from 309 more long than from 205? It is assured that who measured that, but find at a forum could not.

In advance thanks.

jimistdt

Apparantly, a member called Foreigner fitted a ZX front ARB to his 205, maybe you could PM and see if he came across any issues?

I'm not sure how much longer the 309 front ARB is compared to the 205 one, but I'm sure someone will enlighten you.

Edited by jimistdt

nick

Welcome to the forum Mac. Is it just me, or does anyone else read Macs posts in a very bad Russian accent like Alan Partridges girlfriend...??

Nick

Baz

The 205 and 309 ARB's are the same length. (GTi)

mac205

Извените что по русски. Но вдруг понятней будет. Интересует - насколько передние поперечные рычаги от 309 длиннее чем от 205. То что стабилизаторы отличаются только толщиной - я знаю.

Excuse that on Russian. But it will be suddenly more clear.Interests - how much forward cross-section levers from 309 more long than from 205. That that stabilizers differ only in the thickness - I know.

GeorgeXS
Welcome to the forum Mac. Is it just me, or does anyone else read Macs posts in a very bad Russian accent like Alan Partridges girlfriend...??

Nick

Hahaha reminded me of that as well!

jimistdt
Извените что по русски. Но вдруг понятней будет. Интересует - насколько передние поперечные рычаги от 309 длиннее чем от 205. То что стабилизаторы отличаются только толщиной - я знаю.

Excuse that on Russian. But it will be suddenly more clear.Interests - how much forward cross-section levers from 309 more long than from 205. That that stabilizers differ only in the thickness - I know.

Hello Mac, I read both the Russian question and the English one but I'm not entirely sure what the question is., I think something must be getting lost in translation.

As Baz say's the 203 & 309 are the same - except as you say regarding thickness.

Certainly the droplinks on the 205 & 309 are the same part number.

Fair play to you mate, hope you get your answers. :lol: