• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest teclis103

What Offset For 205 1.9 Gti Rally Wheels

Guest teclis103

hi guys, seen some ford 6x15 compomotives for sale, with an ET39 offset, just wondering if i can use these ok? will these stick out more or less than 1.9 gti wheels?

hcmini1989
bump on this guys!

they will need spacers as the 205 wheels are et18 i think give or take 1 . so they will fit but they will rub on the struts without spacers.

so the lesser the et the more they stick out if you go on google search for a wheel calculator and it will tell you how big the spacers need to be plus how far wheels will stick out

Guest teclis103

my problem is i need some 15inch motorsport wheels (compo's speedlines etc) as i have a 300mm front brake kit on my 205, and they only fit under motorsport 15's due to the design of the wheels.

For example, the 206 cup control compomotives would be perfect if i could find any!

welshpug

they should be easy to find, either speak to peugeot sport or compomotive.

hcmini1989

have a look in the for sale section .a member called baz has a shed load off wheels probably something there you could use