• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
allye

Strut Mount Nut Size?

allye

Couple of weeks ago I had a slow and graceful slide into a small hedge (and a small rock) other than bending my rim and steering rack the strut mount nuts slipped on the thread as they were obviously the wrong size. They are a wierd size, what is it? 11mm or something and where can I get them from? My mate who is a mechanic has tried all his locking nuts and none fit?

Thanks a lot, Ali

swordfish210

M7, otherwise known as a bastard size.

peakrevs
Couple of weeks ago I had a slow and graceful slide into a small hedge (and a small rock) other than bending my rim and steering rack the strut mount nuts slipped on the thread as they were obviously the wrong size. They are a wierd size, what is it? 11mm or something and where can I get them from? My mate who is a mechanic has tried all his locking nuts and none fit?

Thanks a lot, Ali

Ali, two calls you could make. One to your Peugeot dealership who can still offer a surprising amount of spares for 205s and the other to Namrick. Link http://www.namrick.co.uk/

They can supply most sizes of nuts and bolts, even oddball ones. They are also really helpful with next day delivery.

Hope this helps

John

allye

Nice one thanks, helpful website, found some on ebay for pennies strangely!

Ali