• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Andy F

Flocking Has Anyone Seen These?

Andy F

Flocker

Hi

Since i have chopped my dash to bits and filled where the vents used to be flocking seems the ideal way to tidy it up.

Im a little warey of sending the dash off due to fiberglass/filler etc. I have tried in the past using the Frost DIY kit but as most people have experienced its a bit patchy. The blowing method isnt particually scientific. I have seem the tools on ebay and they pretty much an electrostatic sieve.

Im wondering if the with the static the frost kit may work better.

Batfink

it looks worryingly s*it lol

jord294

my mate runs a business flocking

from the work he gets and from what i've seen. it's awesome

iirc he did, or him and someone else did the flocking for the 841bhp norris design 2 door evo which has been many a feature car

marksorrento205
my mate runs a business flocking

from the work he gets and from what i've seen. it's awesome

iirc he did, or him and someone else did the flocking for the 841bhp norris design 2 door evo which has been many a feature car

Interesting :lol: I have just bought a few flocked dash parts for my 205 but will need the rest doing. Any idea how much your mate charges for a complete dash? Cheers pal!!

jord294
Interesting :lol: I have just bought a few flocked dash parts for my 205 but will need the rest doing. Any idea how much your mate charges for a complete dash? Cheers pal!!

not a clue sorry mark. fetch it down when you come. he's only 2 mins away :)

Tom Fenton

There are not many things that I will pay someone else to do rather than do it myself. However Plastering and Flocking are two on that list!

floodys

Anyone got a ball park figure on how much to flock a dash plus clock binacle? Wouldn't mind having it done but no real need for it lol! Just looks nice....

Batfink

usually people seem to be getting them done for around £130-150

floodys

Just looked at the frost flocking kit, £15 ish, anyone/ many peeps tried this? Any good etc?

Miles

As said my Flocking man is around £130 for a 205 dash, The hard part is consistancy of the flock and the quality of the material really so the DIY is possible but don;t expect it too look that great

CosKev
Interesting :rolleyes: I have just bought a few flocked dash parts for my 205 but will need the rest doing. Any idea how much your mate charges for a complete dash? Cheers pal!!

Auto flock is his company name :lol:http://www.autoflock.co.uk/

Hes got a unit on same Ind Estate as Demon Thieves now ;)

My m8 has had his Evo V dash done,very,very good quality :lol: