• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
MrG

A Pic Of An Abs Installation

MrG

does anyone have a picture showing the underbonnet view of their 205 with the ABS unit fitted? Just refitting one in my stripped 205 and it would help to know where things actually go instead of guessing! Most is now obvious but some bits are a bit mystifying where they actualy go. Thanks

Rupertfinch
does anyone have a picture showing the underbonnet view of their 205 with the ABS unit fitted? Just refitting one in my stripped 205 and it would help to know where things actually go instead of guessing! Most is now obvious but some bits are a bit mystifying where they actualy go. Thanks

Bugger... a few months ago I would have been able to help you, and then it all came out and went to the tip! I'll trail through my old photo files but can't promised much. The pump goes down in the right hand side of the engine bay, not that that information is much use!

MrG

cheers Rupert, it's pics of even the underbonnet view that shows the brake pipes etc all insitu would help a great deal.

stee 1FM

hi mate

i'v got ABS on mine, i'll take some pic's in the morning and post them up for ya.

dont you just hate these dark night. roll on summer.

stee1fm

Rupertfinch

God bless Stee! I've trawled through a fair few folders but no joy, sorry buddy, but the 1fm owner has come to the rescue.

Mark

MrG

that'll be magic thanks.

oh yes roll on summer.

stee 1FM

hi mate

here's the pic's. if you need anythink else just let me no.

25102009304.jpg

25102009305.jpg

25102009306.jpg

25102009307.jpg

25102009308.jpg

stee1fm

MrG

that's brilliant cheers, just what I needed to see.