• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
spingit

Hub Spacers For Dimma 205 Gti

spingit

hi guys iv got a 205 with a dimma t16 kit on but only prob is the wheel are still set at standard width from b4 the dimma kit was fitted, iv just bought my self some reasonably nice wheels which are 6.5j, does any1 know of a way of gettin the wheels right out to the edge of the arches?? do i need hub spacers? or is there another way? if so what mm spacer would i need??? any help we be appreciated, thanks

cybernck

The original Dimma wheels were considerably wider and even with a negative offset at the rear IIRC,

therefore, filling the arches with such narrow wheels, as you have, will require really wide spacers!

P.S. You've just agreed to follow the Rules & Guidelines that do not allow TXT SPK!

spingit
The original Dimma wheels were considerably wider and even with a negative offset at the rear IIRC,

therefore, filling the arches with such narrow wheels, as you have, will require really wide spacers!

P.S. You've just agreed to follow the Rules & Guidelines that do not allow TXT SPK!

TXT SPK??

M@tt
hi guys iv got a
width from b4 the dimma kit
does any1 know

spingit

i see, i was wondering what i had done so wrong, but i will remember that, sorry!! so does anybody have a clue what size spacer i would need to get the wheels right out to the edge? anyone done this before?

shalmaneser
i see, i was wondering what i had done so wrong, but i will remember that, sorry!! so does anybody have a clue what size spacer i would need to get the wheels right out to the edge? anyone done this before?

Just a question of measuring from the lip of the wheel rim to the arch, that'll give you the spacer size you need. It'll cock up the handling though.

dunc

I personally wouldn't recommend using a very large spacer either, measure it up and post with how large it will need to be to get further advice from the forum. Don't forget to take stud lengths into account when fitting a spacer if you do go down that route. Don't want your wheels falling off!

Rgds,

Dunc.