• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Ricardo

Ferrodo Pads For Bendix Calipers

Ricardo

Just got some Ferodo pads for my 1.6GTi Bendix calipers for £11 :) from Halfords.

Are they any good? Just about to put new discs on.

Cheers

Batfink

probably as good as oe pads so they will be fine

Ricardo

Cheers! They were reduced from £18 to £15 but got for £11 using my trade card! Might get the other set that were on the shelf too, then.

Ta

Baz

I would've thought they'd be good ya, haven't used them with Bendix calipers, but with a few others with good results. :)

Ricardo

Just got Motoquip vented discs today for £45. Local autoparts ordered and said delivery for yesterday but didn't come so they got them from the local pug garage but didn't charge full price!

Nice.

gti_al

Ferodo do a quite a few different ones. Which are they?

I'm using excels or something, which are considered and upgrade and work well. I came from the 283mm 307 setup, so ultimate power is down, but i haven't cooked them yet... and i've tried fairly hard up in the mountains. They are good for the road anyway, and moving back to the bendix calipers definately improved the handling/steering

EdCherry

I've been using Mintex 1155's and cant fault them at all, bit of squeal on light pad application but that was the least of my worries with the car. Brembo discs on there too and the bite is amazing and progressive too, right until the point my pirelli's let go and I just lock up lol