• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
philfingers

Pts Rose Joints For The Wishbones

Rippthrough
Rippthrough

Sorry I'm a little lost as to where you got with this. What sort of bearing is the £45 one, M20 thread and M20 bore with a spacer or M20 & M16 bore? What kind of grade is it, does it have grease nipple?

Cheers,

Phil

Hi Phil, still sorting the details but it'd be M20x1.5 thread - extended length threads as per the original joints, with a 16mm body/ball/bore, heat-treated 4340 chro-moly body, with a PTFE/Kevlar liner, so there's no grease nipple and the body will be stronger - although I'd suggest putting them in a sealing boot filled with grease, as that gives even better durability on pretty much any rose-joint for only a few quid.

-t'other Phil

Edited by Rippthrough

Rippthrough

No interest?

Not much on the 205cup forum either, might be struggling to drum up the numbers for this one ?

Rippthrough

I've managed to talk 'em into free sealing boots for the rose joints too for ya all :lol:

SurGie

I might be interested, im having 309 arms though.

Edited by SurGie

Rippthrough

Sorry guys, but there just doesn't seem to be enough interest in these to go ahead, unless someone knows any more that are after some, you might have to see if you can adapt a standard M20 joint with new spacers + pins if there's room instead.