• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Sergio205

Rear Arb End Plates (+)

Sergio205

I have rear ARB for my base model Peugeot but w/o end plates. I wonder if end plates from other Peugeot models fit Peugeot 205 ARB (mine is thickest one 16 mm). I read here that ARB end plates from Pug306 has to fit but when I bought one for cheap it happened to be bigger in diameter. As I guess now the end plate I bought is for ARB of 24 mm in diameter used on 306's or for 21mm ARB from 309. They have the same number.

So here is my question - could you tell me sort of for sure ARB end plates of what Peugeot models can fit Peugeot 205 ARB. These details for 205's are hard/impossible to get in Russia so I am thinking about any potential replacement parts.

Thanks.

Sergio205
I have rear ARB for my base model Peugeot but w/o end plates. I wonder if end plates from other Peugeot models fit Peugeot 205 ARB (mine is thickest one 16 mm). I read here that ARB end plates from Pug306 has to fit but when I bought one for cheap it happened to be bigger in diameter. As I guess now the end plate I bought is for ARB of 24 mm in diameter used on 306's or for 21mm ARB from 309. They have the same number.

So here is my question - could you tell me sort of for sure ARB end plates of what Peugeot models can fit Peugeot 205 ARB. These details for 205's are hard/impossible to get in Russia so I am thinking about any potential replacement parts.

Thanks.

I figured out the answer already, disregard this post, please.