• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
Dazza

205 Gt16 Handling Package Options

fast_eddie

Just for info, I have 300lb springs on my 309 that were custom made by a firm in Sheffield a long long long time ago and I cant remember the name of the place - running bilstien shocks(standard spring dia). Turn in on the 309 was great and not too crashy. Not too sure what I will need to do to it when I get it back on the road but time will tell. Did have koni top adjustables on it before the billies but the billies seem to have more compliance built in to them when using the 300lb springs.

Edited by fast_eddie

Rippthrough
Just for info, I have 300lb springs on my 309 that were custom made by a firm in Sheffield a long long long time ago and I cant remember the name of the place - running bilstien shocks(standard spring dia). Turn in on the 309 was great and not too crashy. Not too sure what I will need to do to it when I get it back on the road but time will tell. Did have koni top adjustables on it before the billies but the billies seem to have more compliance built in to them when using the 300lb springs.

SpringCoil at a guess?

We have some titanium ones made there.

James_R

Good price on the springs Graham :) hope they can sort it for you!! makes choosing spring rate not a coilover only affair.

That car I would say is too low at the back relative to the front and much have a rubbish turn in like that, my 205 was a bit like that when I first got it.

That said I'm not running 10.5" rear 10" front (off the sill/door shut line but my suspension hardly moves so can do that, must be mega crash on std spring rates like that :s