• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
pugpete1108

Part Numbers Needed

pugpete1108

i've been looking but cant find what parts/numbers i need for the following:

sandwich mounts

front mount bushes

bumpstops

and anything else i would need to refit my beam.

i have part numbers for rebuild bits like bearings etc but not sure what else i need?

cheers pete

jord294

5151.10 sandwich mounts

5131.74 flexible joint

5166.28 rebound block

iirc, all that will cost you best part of £100

pugpete1108

what part is the rebound block?

i got a quote from my local place and it turns out the bushes are £11 each the sandwich mounts are £14 each

they have a bearing rebuild kit for £85 for both sides

then add brake shoes and cables and it starts getting really pricey so i have found :wub:

group n's are about 25-30 for the whole set so i might use those but then i still need sandwich mounts too!!

somehow the £150 rebuilt beam boombang offered seems much more appealing now :lol:

time to fleece the missus for some cash

jord294

the rebound block is the bump stop you asked for

pugpete1108
the rebound block is the bump stop you asked for

ah right i see cheers.

i did just look on the baker website and saw they do a complete group a kit for £58 so i think i will go for that,seeing as pug parts are just as much :)

still need the bump stops though, christ its adding up

miamichris

Just ordered bumpstops today myself when I was in peugeot, £13 +vat each I think! you get the cup, bolt and rubber bumpstop though for that, not too bad! :( You can't go wrong with stew's stuff, getting the old bushes out is a bit of a bollocks though :)

pugpete1108
Just ordered bumpstops today myself when I was in peugeot, £13 +vat each I think! you get the cup, bolt and rubber bumpstop though for that, not too bad! :lol: You can't go wrong with stew's stuff, getting the old bushes out is a bit of a bollocks though ;)

yeah i have bm engine mounts and i know what you mean about getting the bushes out,when i polyed the wishbones i was there for ages. i think i'll just set about them with a blowtorch

Tom Fenton

£13+vat for each bumpstop? Christ on a bike. I'm sure I paid about half that last time I bought some?

pugpete1108
Christ on a bike.

ha i thought i was the only one left saying that!!, it winds my missus up something rotten ;)

miamichris

Need to check that price of the bumpstop, not 100% on that, maybe it was 13 quid for the pair! I'll know when I pick them up tomorrow and pay for them :lol: