• Welcome to 205GTIDrivers.com!

Hello dear visitor! Feel free to browse but we invite you to register completely free of charge in order to enjoy the full functionality of the website.

Sign in to follow this  
tagy

Any Recommendations Where To Get Tracking Done?

tagy

Can anyone recommend somewhere to get my tracking done in North London or Herts area?

Had a couple of not so great experiences with local tyre shops in the past.

maturin23

If I need anything done that I don't fancy doing myself I go to RPM Engineering in Barnet.

Proper old-school family business, do a great job and don't charge over the odds. They're not cheap, but I've never been ripped off and their work is excellent. I was in last week with the Caterham for an MOT and the Focus for a new alternator and as well as the usual modern cars there was a '50s MG T, E30 M3, and Triumph and a few commercials.

When you call up ask for Phil and say Ian (with the 205/Caterham) recommended them to you.

52 Lytton Road, New Barnet, Barnet, Hertfordshire EN5 5BY

Telephone: 020 8441 1301

GLPoomobile

I've been using RPM for the last few years upon Ian's recomendation, but never had my tracking done there yet. Last time I went to Elite in Essex and they seemed good.

pugpete1108

anywhere apart from kwick flick, the wa**ers forgot to do the locking nuts back up not once but twice in a row!!